Ms. Rajyalakshmi Rao
- Director – Rewas Port Ltd
- Director – Tech Mahindra –The Mahindra Group
- Director – Mahindra Aerospace Pvt Ltd
- Director – Mahindra Aerostructures Pvt Ltd
- Director – Global Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd
- Member of Insurance Advisory Committee, Insurance Regulatory And Development Authority of India (IRDA) appointed in 2015 and reappointed in 2018.
- Reserve Bank of India appointed her as a member in Shri M. Damodaran’s Committee to give a report on “Customer services in Banks” 2010-11.
- Executive Council Member – Indo American Chamber of Commerce National
- First women President of Indo American Chambers of Commerce (Western India Region), and also first person to lead Business Delegation to Atlanta, Dallas and Houston in US 2015.
- Former Member, National Small Savings Advisory Board, Maharashtra
- Former Member, Government of India’s National Steering Committee on Habitat Improvement in India
- Represented India in SEW, 8th China-South Asia Business Forum as Executive Committee member of SCWEC the SAARC Chamber of Commerce
- Former Member judge National Consumer disputes redressal commission. The only person who’s served for 18 years at all the three levels of District, State and NCDRC.
- Author of 2 popular books “Consumer is King!! Know your Rights & Remedies” (which was released in 12 languages, with 4 revised English editions) and “Consumer Rights and you”.
- Former President of American Alumni Association and helped bright children who are needy, for pursuing their further studies in the US
- Former Hon. Secretary, Indo American Society
- Former Governing body member of FICCI- (FLO)
- Governing Body member of the Consumer Education and Research Society, Ahmedabad (CERS)
- Advisory Board Member – Counsel for Fair Business Practices (CFBP)
- Management committee member- Indian Merchants Chambers
- Member, managing committee of Namaste America.
Arts & Culture
- Former Member of Film Censor Board, Mumbai
- President -Kuchipudi Kala Kendra
- Former member Organizing committee of the International Film Festival, Calcutta
- Former Advisory Board member, NGMA – National Gallery of Modern Art, Delhi & Mumbai
- Executive Committee member, chairperson legal awareness- IMC Ladies Wing
- Founder Chairperson – All India Foundation of Deaf Women-13 states – Skilling in various areas, getting job placements, matrimonial assistance, advising on legal rights and organizing national talent competitions in different states, sports competitions, and many such events.
- Prestigious Rajiv Gandhi Award for Excellence.
- The Hind Rattan- Sword of Honour in Bahrain
- Delhi Telugu Academy – 2007 – award of excellence
- International World Telugu Conference – Women of Excellence – 2008
- Vanitha Mandal – 2010 – award of excellence
- Telugu Employees Welfare Association -2010 Maha Andhra Award
- FICCI FLO – Award of Professional Excellence in Dec.2013
- Dr Ambedkar Ratna Award -given in United Nations on the 125th Birth Centenary of Dr Ambedkar- Apr.2016
- Women’s Empowerment – The Evolving Woman of 21st Century – at 6th Global
- Economic Summit –GES 2017 by World Trade Centre.
- B.Com. Nizam College, M.B.A. Osmania University, Hyderabad,
- M.S. (Advertising) – University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign, USA.