The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal Act, 2013 & Rules 2013) (POSH ACT) provides for “Employers” to take steps to minimize and address the issue of sexual harassment at workplaces.
In this background, Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (IACC) is organizing a Workshop on Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH) to be held on Friday, February 16, 2018 between 10:00 a.m. and 01:00 p.m. (followed by lunch) at Hotel Raintree, St. Mary’s road, Alwarpet, Chennai – 600018.
The workshop addresses the compliances required to be followed with the POSH Act and address the concerns of organization on how HR/organization should handle the issues related to cases of sexual harassment.
Session will cover the below topics:
- POSH Act- the basics and nuances of the ACT
- Focus on the definition of “sexual harassment”; what is sexual harassment?
- Compliance matters- how organizations can look at handling matters of sexual harassment
- Complaint process under POSH – Inquiry Process, Confidentiality, Action and Appeal
- Committee Requirements – Formation, Role, Powers and Training. A good compliance policy on Sexual harassment – Do’s and Dont’s
- Case study – Hypothetical case studies, knowledge quiz and Q&A
|Members||INR. 2,500/- + 18% GST|
|Non – Members||INR. 3,500/- + 18% GST|
Early bird discount offer:
An early bird discount of 10% is applicable on delegate fee, if registered on or before January 25, 2018 (Thursday).
Interested members are requested to complete the attached registration form and send it to the below address along with the registration fee.
Please take note the registrations will be accepted only on first-come first-served basis. For any additional information or clarification, please feel free to contact Mr. Syed Nabeen by email- email@example.com / Mobile: 9788466639.
We request you to depute suitable representatives from your company to participate and benefit from this session.
Look forward to receiving your registrations soon.