Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (IACC) as supporting organisation invites you to participate in the India Storage and Smart Grids Workshop on December 10-11, 2018 in Mumbai, India.
This workshop will provide a forum for U.S. and Indian power sector stakeholders to discuss U.S. grid modernization, energy storage, energy efficiency and renewable energy integration solutions that support India’s goals to meet increasing energy demand across the country. The workshop program will also highlight regulatory policies, best practices and financing mechanisms to spur increased investment in cutting-edge technologies in India.
Workshop Discussion Topics
- Project opportunities in India
- Energy storage and smart grid technologies and their applications in India
- Energy efficiency programs
- Integrating renewable energy and DERs
- Financing mechanisms
- Policy and regulatory enablers to drive new technologies
Please follow the below link to access the agenda for the Workshop – https://www.usindiaenergyworkshop.com/workshop-agenda
|Entry INR Price (Members)||$100|