The theme for IoT India Congress 2019 is “Mainstreaming the Internet of Things”. Digital technology stakeholders, CXOs and decision-makers from the global IoT ecosystem along with Indian policymakers and influencers will be present at the event this year.
In 2018, the 3rd edition saw 113 Speakers, 53 tech showcases and 2,144 attendees over 2 days- 44% of the attendees are CXOs and 24% represent senior management. Over the 3 editions, the event has gained significant momentum and engagement with key ministries of the Government of India. The event has gained momentum and grown into the platform of Platforms for the Internet of Things.
What to expect in 2019?
The event is designed around 10 industry segments. It is formatted in such a manner that each track presents a Use Case implementation, live problem solving and future tech-spotlight which will give a sneak peek in the future of IoT in that particular industry track.
Highlights of 2019:
- 10 industry tracks – manufacturing, smart cities, utilities, agriculture, digital communication, retail, healthcare, defence, standards and regulatory, skill development
- 3 super Keynote addresses from global technology influencers who will provide a glimpse into the future of IoT
- 70+ featured exhibits and solutions from IoT applications where one can touch, feel and experience IoT like never before
- Mega Transformation that depicts what it takes to implement large scale multi-million dollar IoT projects
- PoP 91 Innovation Challenge which helps solve problems that the industry is seeking answers for
- 22 hours of learning, discussions and problem solving in 2-days
- Industry awards and recognition that appreciates IoT leaders and innovators who play a pivotal role in shaping the Indian IoT juggernaut
|Entry INR Price (Members)||9,000|
|Entry INR Price (Non Members)||10,000|