Conference on Textiles
America First & Make in India: Together Achieving USD 100 Billion Trade in Textiles
Greetings from Indo American Chamber of Commerce.
The Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (IACC), established in 1968, is the apex bi-lateral Chamber synergizing India-US Economic Engagement.
IACC Textile Forum in association with US Commercial Service, US Consulate, Mumbai, is pleased to invite you to a one day Conference on Textiles “America First & Make in India: Together Achieving USD 100 Billion Trade in Textiles” scheduled 0930 hrs on 24th April 2019 at The Taj Mahal Palace, Apollo Bunder, Colaba, Mumbai.
The objective of the Conference is to create, develop & sustain successful bilateral partnership in textiles between USA & India. This would increase scope for trade and promotion of niche sectors in textiles such as apparels, home textiles, technical textiles and textile machinery to enrich each other strengths and create enduring partnerships.
The American textile sector is driven by superior technology & high-end innovation having stronghold in every segment of textile manufacturing, starting from heart valves and stents to aircraft bodies and advanced body armor, intelligent fabrics, scientific athletic wear and home textiles. Indian companies can learn and collaborate with U.S. companies and participate in the U.S. textile manufacturing opportunities involving FDI into the U.S.
Similarly, the Indian textile industry exhibits the rich cultural heritage of India, with its newer modern manufacturing systems, wider variety of fabrics, techniques and innovation. India’s competitive advantage in fiber to fabric, along with its many textile clusters, can meet the ever-growing demand of the American textile industry. Indian states and companies can also attract FDI from the U.S. to promote textile manufacturing and trade.
The conference brings thought leaders, policy makers, textile stalwarts, and academicians to deliberate and create a road map to deepen trade and investments between both nations, thereby creating textile ethos & ambience which benefits America First and Make in India.
A great and first-time opportunity to be part of this unique Conference and contribute your valuable ideas in making the conference proceedings extremely beneficial & fruitful to both nations energizing trade, relationships and commerce.
Agenda for the Conference:-
- Seeking Opportunities in Investment & Collaboration with North & South Carolina States of USA
- Creating Synergies US – India To Explore & Identify Potential Growth Areas in Textiles
- Identifying Current Textile Product Offerings & Future ones from US & India
- Sharing of Experiences: Successful Textile Ventures & Investments
- Fashion & Furnishing
Objectives of the Conference:
- Developing Sustainaible Bilateral Trade Partnership between India & USA in Textiles
- Identifying Key Sectors in Indo – American Textiles
- Policy Support in making Textile Industry Competitive
- Understand Global Scenarios & Its Legalities
- Understand Cross Border Investment Opportunities
- Future Trends in Indo-American Textile Trade
Participants Profile from India & USA:
- Chairman, Presidents & CEO’s from Textile Industries
- Senior Professionals from the fields of Fibers, Apparels, Home textiles, Machinery & Technical Textiles
- Global Players from Textile Industries
- Economist & Thought leaders
- Senior Representative from Textile Trade Associations
- Academic & Research Institutions
- Corporate Entities
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Textile Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Market Research Organizations
- Perspective on America First & Make in India
- Governmental Policy Framework in Textiles
- Investment Opportunities in Textiles in India & USA
- Presentation on Select USA Investment Summit 2019
- Representation from Focus States of USA: North Carolina & South Carolina State Department of Commerce
- Future Trends in Indo – American Textiles
- Awareness about recent developments in Indo- American
- Understand Future Trends in Indo – American Textiles
- Perspective on America First Also Make in India Collaboration in Textiles
- Bilateral Investment Opportunities
Advertisement Rates for Brochure Printing as below:
|Type||Amount in INR*|
|Back Inside Cover||50,000|
|Front Inside Cover||50,000|
** Artwork Requirements: Above Rates would attract 18 % GST. All artwork to be supplied in high resolution PDF or JPEG format. Minimum 300 dpi in CMYK format, with all fonts embedded. RGB Format is NOT acceptable. Pages should contain accurate crop marks. Please ensure that all Whole Page A4 bleed adverts have 3mm ‘bleed’ on all sides. The content i.e. text or logos should be kept within the content area – 267mm high x 180mm.
Mr. Suresh Kotak Mr. S K Sarkar Ms. Poorvi Chothani
Chairman President Regional President
IACC Textile Forum IACC IACC, WIC
Ms. Rajyalakshmi Rao Mr. Naushad Panjwani Dr. A. Shaktivel
Vice President Vice President Co-Chairman
IACC IACC, WIC IACC Textile Forum
Mr. Arvind Sinha Mr. Harit Mehta
Advisor Committee Member
IACC Textile Forum IACC Textile Forum