ASAPP Media Information Group is organizing 2nd India Construction Festival 2013 on 14th November 2013, at Hotel The Lalit , New Delhi.
Construction World Leadership Summit is the curtain raiser of India Construction Festival. In the Indian context, leadership in the country's construction related sectors means learning, innovation, and learning to innovate. Both learning and innovation have happened: from visionary foresight of the growth of the Indian economy through a decades-long time-telescope to execution of landmark projects, which have been steadily growing in magnitude and complexity. The summit will be an international mega-platform that captures the spirit of dynamic learning and implementation through innovation in India's construction industry.
Indo-American Chamber of Commerce is the Supporting Chamber for the event.
Reasons to Attend:
• Construction World Leadership Summit is the India's largest and most comprehensive event for the Indian
• construction and infrastructure domain
• Be all ears to the influential presentations/ speeches by key policy makers and industry experts
• To learn about latest practices, partnership strategies and policy updates through interactive sessions and
• panel discussions
• Network with policymakers, business leaders and market experts to forge new partnerships & gain
• competitive advantage
Who will attend?
It is a line-up of specialized events, each aiming at gathering leaders across the globe and connecting them with their Indian counterparts. Construction Festival will be attended by Indian and International Government agencies (central, state, local bodies), construction and EPC companies, contractors, town planner’s, infrastructure companies, regulatory bodies, consultants, financial institutions, investors, technology providers, equipment manufacturers and vendors to infrastructure sectors.
The event is designed to facilitate sharing of knowledge and insight about business in India by creating high-level forums for discussions and building network. This event is also supported by:-
• The Ministry of Urban Development
• The Indo German Chamber of Commerce
• The Indo Canadian Business Chamber
• Chindia Chamber of Commerce and Industry
• Embassy of the Republic of Tajikistan
• Indian Paint & Coating Association (IPCA)
• National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO)
• National Highway Builders Federation (NHBF)
• National Association of Realtors-India (NAR)
• International Road Federation (IRF)
Special Discount to IACC members
• 15% for one day
• 20% for both the days
For any further information, you may kindly contact :
Ms Chitra Sharma
Branch Head & Corp. Comm Manager
ASAPP Media Information Group
43, Deepak Building, 4th Floor, 13 Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019
tel: +91 11 4131 5000, 4656 1818 | Mobile: +91 9910 600 776 / 9818 366 844
Fax: +91 11 4180 8318 | www.ASAPPmedia.com